**passengers are allowed. Must be 16 yrs or older with parents permission**
*All wheel drive vehicles must have one driveshaft removed.
* No one under the age of 16 is allowed to drive.
* No performance parts of any kind, must be as is from the factory.
* Full floorboards and firewalls mandatory
*Batteries must remain securely fastened in stock location or may be securely mounted on passenger side floor board and covered with rubber matting. A marine style box is highly recommended.(or back seat area if having a passenger)
* No reinforcing of front or rear bumpers allowed, cannot add on steel bumpers in place of original.
*All glass must be removed, all broken glass must be removed from vehicle.
Stock windshield may be used if free from major cracks. Otherwise it must be removed and wire mesh used in it's place with at least one support bar.
* No outside reinforcement
* All flammable material must be removed except the drivers seat and passenger
*All drivers must wear a full face helmet . Fire suit and neck collar
highly recommended. Minimum required attire is leather boots, long pants (jeans),
long sleeve shirts.
*All doors must be securely welded, bolted, or chained shut. Must have drivers side door
bar (rub rail).
*Stock fuel tank is highly recommended to use. Can reinforce the straps to hold it in. If using a fuel cell can be mounted inside the car in the back seat area. Must be designed for automotive racing. Must have a fire wall between cell and driver. Fuel lines highly recommended to run outside car, but if they are inside driver compartment they must be steel line.
*Window net is required. The window net has to be a standard racing window net, it has to be
properly secured and must be able to open.
*No studded, snow or loaded tires allowed.
* Car #s must be clear and legible on both doors and a roof fin with the # must be used. No profanity of any kind.
* All sun roofs must be securely covered and secure to roof. Cannot use self drilling screws.
* Must have 12" hole cut in the hood in case of fire. Hood must be secured with pins or chain.
* If a red flag is thrown, ALL cars must stop as soon as possible in a safe manner, no passing of any cars once the red flag is displayed.
* Drivers must stay in their cars at all times unless there is a dangerous situation.